Benchmark candidates & employees with company tailored-made “customized” job-fit models
1. Know how each job supports your organization’s key objectives.
2. Consider both internal and external candidates for open positions.
3. Use objective evaluation criteria based on known outstanding performers in that job.
4. Ensure compensation is competitive, based on current market rates for the job.
5. Apply a consistent selection process to all candidates.
6. Include key stakeholders in your employee selection process.
7. Train your interviewers in your employee selection process.
8. Give your interviewers guidance to help them probe deeper into a candidate’s suitability.
9. Conduct comprehensive reference and background checks on job candidates.
10. Ensure your orientation process helps re-deployed people become productive faster.
“Good pre-hire assessments will quickly screen out applicants who lack the fundamental qualifications and behaviors the employer is seeking”